Welcome to Impressive Racing's Information Board

Information about the forums and the board in general

Welcome to Impressive Racing's Information Board

Postby Administrator on Sat Aug 25, 2007 4:00 pm

This site has been established to give clients and associates of Impressive Racing a forum to discuss their horses, other horses in the stable or other matters racing or otherwise to do with their interests in racing via the posting of current information on in's and out's, race and trial nominations and results and general information on the horses as well as responding to questions from the owners or other interested parties.

As this site exists and is used for the commercial benefit of Impressive Racing Pty Ltd and provided for the interest and enjoyment of our clientele, we reserve all rights to edit or delete posts where deemed necessary due to their content or otherwise.

Kevin Berry
Forum Administrator
Kevin Berry
Business Manager - Impressive Racing
Administrator
Site Admin

Re: Welcome to Impressive Racing's Forum

Postby Kevin Berry on Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:42 am

Just spent a couple of hours tidying all this up - deleting, merging old threads etc.
So hopefully a bit easier to navigate now, and even more helpful.

As I often state - EVERYTHING you could possibly want to know about how anything works, where it is, et al - is on here.
(Or if it's not I'll put it on).
Kevin Berry

Re: Welcome to Impressive Racing's Information Board

Postby Kevin Berry on Tue Nov 13, 2018 12:37 pm

Hi Kevin,

Congratulations on such a great day last Saturday when winning two stakes races at Ascot.

DMac was absolutely chuffed when I caught up with him and rightly so.

These types of victories now have significant importance as there are many owners or prospective owners not keen to invest in the industry here in WA due to the Peters dominance and in my opinion is having a detrimental effect on their outlook to racing.

Impressive Racing is proving to be a very successful and well managed and you and DMac plus I am sure there are others that need to be commended on the success of the business.

Best of luck over the coming months.

Kind Regards

JOHN CHALMERS
Kevin Berry

Postby Grant McLearie on Thu May 21, 2020 3:54 pm

Simplified the Impressive Racing website to save updating or not updating each and every time !! FB and Twitter do that now but contact point for anyone looking for us!!!

http://impressiveracing.com.au
GRANTY
Grant McLearie

Postby Kevin Berry on Thu May 21, 2020 4:19 pm

Yes, everything we need is now on FB or here, and each are a lot easier to maintain - so that's just there now as a presence / entry.
(Basically as good as scrapped website).
Kevin Berry

Return to About this Board